The roots of the family company go back to 1550. At the time, a pan-hammer mill was founded in Ybbsitz in the Lower Austrian cider region. This developed into a flourishing metal working business. In 1922 it started with the enamelling of cookware. The family business became so the only cookware manufacturer in Austria. Its branded products are exported to more than 35 countries worldwide.